Jessica is an attorney and executive director at Northwest Advocacy Foundation. A Chicago transplant, she moved to Seattle prior to starting law school at Seattle University School of Law.
While in law school, Jessica worked at Anderson & York (now Anderson, York & Stratton), as a Legal Assistant and then Rule 9 Licensed Legal Intern. In her three years there, she gained invaluable mentorship, training, and experience. The folks she assisted and the work she did there are what inspired her to start Northwest Advocacy Foundation.
After graduating from law school, and while building her own practice, Jessica completed a year-long fellowship with Eastside Legal Assistance Program. During her time at ELAP, she assisted domestic violence survivors with protection orders, restraining orders, and family law matters.
• Washington State Bar Association, Low Bono Section
• Washington State Bar Association, Moderate Means Program, participating attorney
Juris Doctor, Seattle University School of Law, 2016
Presidential Law Scholarship recipient, 2013, 2014, and 2015
• Supreme Court Pro Bono Publico Honor Roll 2016-2018
• Grantee, Seattle University School of Law Incubator Program, 2017
• Community Choice Award, Harriet Stephenson Business Plan Competition, 2016